/images/holbornLogo2017.png 0 0 Zoey H /images/holbornLogo2017.png Zoey H2020-01-22 23:21:412020-01-22 23:21:41Careers: Administrative Assistant in Squamish
Careers: Administrative Assistant in Squamish
Holborn Group is seeking a motivated and outgoing Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join the Sales & Marketing team at the University Heights Presentation Center. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and thrives as a problem-solver in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. This is a client-facing role that requires impeccable communication skills and a personality that excels at providing concierge-level customer service.
- Managing the administrative requirements of the University Heights show-home to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Providing concierge-level service to the clients and customers when greeting incoming customers, settling guests in the meeting rooms, and answering general inquiries
- Conducting or assisting with site visits and show-home tours
- Coordinating realtor open houses & special events
- Assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing with any administrative tasks
- Ensuring that the show home and presentation center are neatly organized and maintained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate and connect effectively with clients
- Customer service mindset and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver; able to take initiative and improve processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in the real estate industry. Previous experience in an administrative role for presentation centers and show-home environments preferred.
Please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Holborn Group, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.